Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   nodiatis music (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21112)

skybound 08-22-2019 07:09 PM

nodiatis music

any chance to change it ?

Soxson 08-23-2019 05:03 AM

Or give us a slightly more complex music/sound control panel? I like to listen to pve and pvp music but if you don't toggle off music when entering town...the harshly loud gong-like sound assaults your eardrums. Also dislike most town musics and worse, the nod homescreen/login 'music' that is also way too loud. There are two mob based pve soundtracks and I like one of them better than the other to the point where I sometimes escape high end mobs and try again if it gives the wrong music. Boss and pvp music is good but is too slow.

I could go on all day if anyone cared to read but all I really want is a cookie based music/sound control panel that lets you disable certain sounds/musics without disabling others. Two vague buttons is not enough.

xaivia 08-23-2019 07:00 AM

I WIIIIIISH it didn't autoplay on loading the website.

Soxson 08-23-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xaivia (Post 203281)
I WIIIIIISH it didn't autoplay on loading the website.

This has infuriated me for years, especially when the music starts right as the toggle buttons disappear during login. When your headphones are on max volume...rip eardrums.

flipynifty 08-23-2019 03:20 PM

i could make small music files..

should have a contest

Lakki 08-23-2019 07:27 PM

I honestly enjoy most of the music in this game, Personally. I don't think there needs to be a music overhaul, but instead just add additional tracks for PvE/PvP.

I do agree on the startup music being loud , as well as there being a sound-panel interface that lets you adjust the sound of the gong, music, in-game sound effects, etc.

The in-game sound effects are fine if playing one toon, but they can be too loud when using them in arena or running multiple. I'd like to run sound, but its too loud over the music at times.

As far as overhauling the old original sound effects and replacing with new ones, I wouldn't mind it, as they've aged a bit. But do leave the PM sound alone, that one is a classic.

Adding different pitched gongs would be nice, one for arena, one for companions, and one for clan battle/PK's

Any chance we may see this added to the most wanted list? :P

Orence 08-24-2019 08:37 AM

Bodies - Drowning Pool

Tip 08-24-2019 08:43 AM

You're on to something there...