Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   It's tempting ... (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18331)

zenga 05-07-2015 07:38 AM

It's tempting ...

Gave everything away when I quit for the 2nd time, but after logging in today I noticed some rewards ...

http://i.imgur.com/AXinJBi.png

Hooker 05-07-2015 07:49 AM

quit again for a 3rd time and give to me. then come back tomorrow

Enduir 05-07-2015 07:58 AM

Come back to us babe.

Degladius 05-07-2015 08:33 AM

You got good restarter material... make good use of those tc's!

Fior 05-07-2015 10:25 AM

Well... all that TC's can help you to make new alt with new class/es with Accel and Double accel and some virtues... and that help you to be prepared when Glitch change ballance between classes ;) (last time nerfed dd caster also nerfed bm's)

SiSiX 05-09-2015 03:08 PM

...just a fading, memory...

StormGuardian 05-09-2015 07:46 PM

When banned complained, obvi. DDs are the suck! DoT or bust!!!11oneone

Yadocxer 05-09-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiSiX (Post 181345)
Um...when did DD casters get nerfed? Did I miss something?

You and I weren't on the notification list Sisix! :cool:

SiSiX 05-10-2015 09:22 AM

banndintheusa 05-10-2015 11:49 AM

SISIX:

Only in NOD will u come across a baffoon so completely blinded by stupidity and belief "they are right" they would rather perpetuate an argument to continually nerf their own character rather than face the reality

....they were just another one of thorin's teammates....

Even when said person agrees with the discussion at hand:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiSiX (Post 180366)
bannd you actually seemed to have done that on your DD critique. It did hit all the correct points

...Your words not mine dum dum...

YADO:

how does spending 10 hours a day in arena and winding up wth a big fat 4th place feel? It's gonna be funny when u drop even further when the real toons come out to play rush week lol.

But u keep spammin aoes and pretending!

On a side note, does a top ten finish just due to sheer number of matches really feel that good? No matter what place you finish the entire game is going to know you only ranked due to sheer grinding, not actual skill/char strength.

Just like all the top 20 DD's.

ANYONE ELSE READING THIS:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitchless (Post 181158)
...DoT has more potential for defense by design... DoT is expected in general to do better than DD in PvP...

That one is from the game designer folks. So yeah, I am right no matter what the outdated and irrelevant "veteran players association" tries to make it sound like. As usual, it is much easier to mock and hate, than admit being wrong...even when it costs your own toon getting nerfed lol.

These fools all fought me tooth and nail on simple balancing, not only for DD but others as well, at least glitch heard me and helped out BM's a little. And to be honest i think BM's could still use a little more.

Anyways, congrats on "winning the argument" guys....idiots all fought a war to nerf your own characters...

*hi five*

Till the next thread.... /banndout

p.s.

Love how u nubs post about me even when im not around, quite frankly it's flattering heh.

Yadocxer 05-10-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banndintheusa (Post 181366)

YADO:

how does spending 10 hours a day in arena and winding up wth a big fat 4th place feel? It's gonna be funny when u drop even further when the real toons come out to play rush week lol.

But u keep spammin aoes and pretending!

On a side note, does a top ten finish just due to sheer number of matches really feel that good? No matter what place you finish the entire game is going to know you only ranked due to sheer grinding, not actual skill/char strength.

Just like all the top 20 DD's.

Just so we clear bub. I've never attacked you personally on forums. I do point out self-serving post and ignorance. If you feel you or your post fall into either of those categories and you have been offended by any statement I made, that's on you not me.
Furthermore, I do believe I was the 1st to post that this solo format was weighted in favor of certain builds and unfair towards others. I did this way before you started any thread or made any post.
One more point to ponder. Every post I've made, any thread I started I did so under my game nickname. I didn't hide behind a "mystery name" because I was afraid of being trolled, like you just did me, by other's in forums. If I sound like a whiny, self-serving troglodyte and I get trolled, so be it.

And here is a reminder for ya': Glitch has always said that not all builds can be #1in everything. DPS DD casters along with traditional tanks took a big hit with the introduction of AOE melee and archer gem lines. Where were you at then? I don't see one post from banndintheusa concerning these gem lines.
DD casters took another big hit in their pride with the introduction of the Regeneration gem line. Where was banndintheusa on that issue. I'll tell you where he was. He was AWOL and or silent on that issue as well.
Now that you feel DOTs are too powerful your everywhere complaining like a spoiled rotten baby whose favorite pacifier was stolen by the bad man. Maybe instead of searching for equality or an easy button or whatever the hell it is your after on forums, you should do like I did and other DD casters did suck it up, hybridize, learn to DOT, learn to HEAL, use MITIGATION and REGENERATION, TWEAK your build until you feel you are competitive with Dotters.
Only after you have did this and if you still feel like a big failure, come to forums with suggestions of improvement. Until you do this, your constant 'hand wringing' and defeatist post belittle any decent suggestions you may have made. In my eyes anyway bub.
The sad fact is no one can see if you have tweaked anything, see how well you have preformed in other aspects of the game like boss kills, total exp or even past arena seasons because you hide yourself on forums with a fake name. Real sad mate.

I have known almost from the start that this solo arena is a bust for my caster toon. But I do what I can to remain amongst the top ranked toons.
I look forward to next season, which I am assuming will be a tradition 3Vs3 arena format, where with mates of my choosing a weak, useless (as you contend) DD caster plans on shinning bright. I hope you find you some mates, suck it up and I will see you next season where our team will be battling for top honors. Will your team be there in the running or will you be back here again looking for your lost pacifier?
nuf' said!! subject closed as far as I'm concerned. I need to get back to farming hard to improve my build!

banndintheusa 05-10-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadocxer (Post 181386)
Just so we clear bub. I've never attacked you personally on forums.

Nope u just hopped on the hate bandwagon when u thought i wasnt looking lol.

Glad you are happy with your toon and 4th place. After 1000's of matches and 100's of hours, hope it was worth it. As for "sucking it up and hybridizing"...nah.

Smarter to skip dd's altogether in arena...they are for PVE. Good luck rush week!

Huggles 05-10-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banndintheusa (Post 181387)

Glad you are happy with your toon and 4th place. After 1000's of matches and 100's of hours, hope it was worth it. As for "sucking it up and hybridizing"...nah.

Smarter to skip dd's altogether in arena...they are for PVE. Good luck rush week!

Maybe if everyone hates you, it's something to do with you and not them.

And it's also nice to see that you have no concept of how the current rating system works.

Yadocxer 05-10-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

If I thought you were worth my time I would hold you hand and dry your eyes for you. Maybe even help you find you lost pacifier. But I think you have revealed you true self in you many forum post. I'm so sorry your afraid to put forth the effort to improve your caster and are so afraid to get you a team for next season. I was so looking forward to making you eat your words or cry even harder. If I was you, I would be ashamed to show my face on forums again. O'wait, you haven't! You have hid you identity!!
And here is a FYI for you: I'm finished with you because you NOT worth my time. C ya around bub. Nay, hope not.

SiSiX 05-11-2015 09:41 AM

Blaze 05-11-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banndintheusa (Post 181366)

Till the next thread.... /banndout

Quote:

:{ fail @ banndout

Akilthedestroyer 05-11-2015 11:01 AM

Talk about completely derailing someone's thread by your own selfish need for promoting your own ideas and thoughts... Hide in your own thread, troll!

banndintheusa 05-11-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilthedestroyer (Post 181405)
Talk about completely derailing someone's thread by your own selfish need for promoting your own ideas and thoughts... Hide in your own thread, troll!

umm no.

They were mocking me...jacked their own thread. I just once again defended myself against unprovoked insults. Exactly what idea and thoughts am i promoting here? I just presented some very true facts, thats all. Go look at sisix's pet rock thread, they did the same thing to themselves there too hahaha!

SiSiX 05-11-2015 01:32 PM

banndintheusa 05-11-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiSiX (Post 181415)
I'm still waiting for the 'real toons' to come out during rush week. You mean they're not playing already?

Some are yes. Some notable missing

-brikk
-enduir
-manga (tho reroll maybe?)
-ex
-paul
-slashh
-hk
-masterarcher
-alastrina
-brookeland
-adino

should i go on?

ill even add you to the list if you stop being a chicken, q up, and prove me wrong.

Honestly sissy if you had spent as much time quing as you did trying to troll me...you might be top 20 by now.