Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Winter has Come: Clan Alignment and War Changes (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663)

Mangayatay 03-30-2012 04:50 AM

Winter has Come: Clan Alignment and War Changes

Hi glitch, i thought this patch makes the clan that looses a clan battle get minimal looses on RP but we do initial observation on MACTO (valiant) vs RAWR (malevolent) and the result is like an ordinary clan war. a capped tooon of 85 looses an rp of 8,500 and we gain half of it on rp return. is this some sort of bug or need some fix?
please advise.

Alesandra 03-30-2012 04:58 AM

Just wanted to confirm that the data Manga posted is correct. So far it doesnt seem that anything has changed from how war was before except i dont have to send a war request to the other clan. Clans (for the most part) are still afraid to put their clan into a war because of the huge risk/no reward offered by war so far. Those that want a little extra pvp just make an alt clan and war with it instead. I think this new war system has alot of potential in it and I await more clarification as to if/when there will be added incentive to join a side.

Glitchless 03-30-2012 07:12 AM

Changes were made to when you lose an entire war, not when you lose a battle.

xcasterx 03-31-2012 02:22 PM

doesnt that make this update pointless then?