Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug & Exploit Reports (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Resourcing Bug (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18152)

Aaronkelley 03-12-2015 07:50 PM

Resourcing Bug

I know the chances of finding t30 are low and what not, but I have 93 in foraging and have never ever found anything higher than a t27 and i have a compass and the epic foraging book and i farm heroic sometimes. I normally farm in vd3 or vd4. I have never gotten a t30 plant before. But my alt has 100 in mining and has found t30s in North Lake 3 times this week with compass and epic hammer. So I would just like to see if everything on my account is working like it should and is this normal?

Also, my biggest GR ever has been like 52k... My MC is at 78 and I have all the virts and accel and double accel and i have had several people tell me i should be getting higher. Can I get some clarification on this subject as well?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your reply Glitchless :)

Blaze 03-13-2015 07:25 AM

there are people with 100 foraging and go weeks between t30s. rng just sucks sometimes

as for the mc you mob farm it seems. again rng takes a part. even with 100 mc 10k grs are common with the once in a while 60k or 100k. i would say it is a bit low but you should eventually get higher. I would recommend raising it soon though >_>

Aaronkelley 03-14-2015 05:57 PM

I'm not talking about going weeks without it! I am saying I have never, EVER gotten anything above t27! and i have 93 in foraging, so i obviously forage alot! Even with the +3 tiers i get from hero, epic forage book, and compass I havent gotten above t27. That is including farming in fungi and everywhere else. I feel like something is not right. I would like some kind of confirmation that there is nothing wrong with my account that would cause me to never get a t28+.

As for MC, my biggest gold rush is not even close to 100k, I farm a good amount and i dont make anything on gold. Most of my GR are less than 10k lmao and most chests are 1k-4k... I just dont feel like that is right for what I have bought and paid for as well as the skill I have.

Gooddevil 03-14-2015 07:29 PM

No worries my alt has 99 in foraging and i got t23 once - that's all. I'm happy when I get t16- 17.

My other toon for a change have foraging 78 and i keep getting rares up to t25.

It is what it is. Roll another character and you might not be cursed at birth.

My lizard brain tells me that RNG is working differently depends if you paid or not and how you play the game. Besides we know Jeff likes it complicated and creating formulas that not easy to chew on. :)

Glitchless 03-14-2015 07:56 PM

Definitely no account curses. Random is what random does.

Aaronkelley 03-15-2015 12:07 PM

Ok, well thank you for the confirmation glitch :)