Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Player Guides and Help (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   were to put the code (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5205)

lesliealan 08-08-2009 08:57 AM

were to put the code

I have now play Nod for 3 week and would like to become a pay acc. I would like the player who 1st let me know the game get some benifit. So were do I put the code I have from him to start again at L1 with new (or can I reroll player, with 32k new face new class) thank for any help over this.

Emperor006 08-09-2009 04:19 PM

If you've clicked a referral link to get to the game and, subsequently, created an account, you don't need to do anything else. Every $20 you pump into the game will reward the recruiter with a Time Card. No fine print.

lesliealan 08-09-2009 05:28 PM

so out the game I go?

So I have to find a link on the net. That the person who introdust me to nod has. then (Q) there seam to be a recruitment skill in Social that give you a code too use, but I have been up to giving my bank detales and still no were too put the code in. So I must be doing something wrong. Will look at recruitment syster thread at the top of the player guides and see what that can tell me.

Hunters Bane 08-09-2009 09:19 PM

The recruitment skill doesn't do ****, as long as you used his ref link when you started up, you or him doesn't have to do anything.

Emperor006 08-09-2009 10:05 PM

man, you sound really confused.
if you want to post YOUR referral link, type /refer in-game.
otherwise, do nothing.

Talgorion 08-14-2009 09:10 AM

Recruitment ???? no fun

Ok now here is another question... i live with 4 very fun people and we all love rpg and stratigy type games. they have been watching me play nod and are very interested in playing too but according to the rules i cant get any benifit refering them because we live togeather and in fact it could get me banned.... now i understand the reason for not having a referee with same email or same payment info but same houshold???(aka computer if we are all on same network hub) that will end up meaning that this game has just lost 3 very willing and capible paying customers....(trust me blizzard has no problem with all of us paying $15 a month to play WoW from same "computer") now is there any way to remedy this problem or do i really have to go searching the net for people i don't know, might not become paying players, and probably will never meet even in game???