Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug & Exploit Reports (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Transportation bug & its potential unwanted behavior (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20734)

Sent 01-11-2019 10:37 PM

Transportation bug & its potential unwanted behavior

Transportation works regardless of companion being a flying type or not.
- When assigning Item Transport, it still says "Only companions capable of flying can learn that skill" but assigns it anyway.
if details needed:
- Tested on 2 companions with different apperances, but with same stats and both being dancing type but defenitely not flying type.
- Both trained level 2
- Effective level 3, +1 comes from being happy

Also companions do transport Meat from storage. Not sure if intended. Rather unwanted behavior in my opinion. Would be nice to either have an option to "lock" specified stack or exclude meat and traps from auto-transport entirely (2nd solution being worse as sometimes we would like to transport these still)

Glitchless 01-11-2019 11:50 PM

That is technically an exploit so you get 10 TCs for the report. What character do you want them on?

We'll be reloading shortly to fix the problem and to prevent set traps and plarped meat from being transported. You can still have them fetched, however.

Sent 01-11-2019 11:59 PM

That was fast. Thanks. Character name Senteza

Brother 01-13-2019 11:43 AM

The dancing version of my flying companion can't be assigned the Item Fetching skill. I have both the regular flying one and its dancing version. Is that on purpose? It's dancing, but no longer flying? This is the t19 companion for lack of names.

flipynifty 01-13-2019 01:23 PM

Krim sent his bug to grab stuff from town, it kept grabbing everything.

Glitchless 01-13-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipynifty (Post 200533)
Krim sent his bug to grab stuff from town, it kept grabbing everything.

Good, that's what item transport is supposed to do. Item fetching is another story.

Quote:

The dancing version of my flying companion can't be assigned the Item Fetching skill. I have both the regular flying one and its dancing version. Is that on purpose? It's dancing, but no longer flying? This is the t19 companion for lack of names.
Will fix this shortly.

Tip 01-15-2019 10:27 PM

It'd pretty cute af to see the little critters moving across the map... so you can tell about how close they are to being back with their cargo. (: