Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug & Exploit Reports (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Payment Issue (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19327)

flipynifty 07-02-2016 03:33 PM

Payment Issue

I have sent a few payments using XSOLLA and they have been returned. 3 so far. I have received email saying that Glitchless was sent email. Any particular reason youre refusing payment, or is this an XSOLLA issue?

Been a customer a long time, whether or not I'm a personality in chat, which does make the game funner for most, which is what you want for sure. Boring chat makes nod a little sleepy. However if I cant play the way I want I will find something else or somewhere that will take my moolah.

Thanks
Flipynifty, long time custy of Glitchless

Sanlucifer 07-02-2016 04:26 PM

Can we please look into this? as a fellow Canadian citizen i would i appreciate any help provided towards this particular person.

I appreciate the time you spent reading this.

Thanks,
King regards,

Sanlucifer.

PD: Virile Member , LOL!!!

Xsolla_support 07-02-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipynifty (Post 190148)
I have sent a few payments using XSOLLA and they have been returned. 3 so far. I have received email saying that Glitchless was sent email. Any particular reason youre refusing payment, or is this an XSOLLA issue?

Been a customer a long time, whether or not I'm a personality in chat, which does make the game funner for most, which is what you want for sure. Boring chat makes nod a little sleepy. However if I cant play the way I want I will find something else or somewhere that will take my moolah.

Thanks
Flipynifty, long time custy of Glitchless

Hello,
Did you receive any transaction numbers? They should start with 21 and contain 9 digits. We will happy to look into it.

flipynifty 07-02-2016 05:12 PM

Order numbers 217185260 217177617. The answer of it didn't work try again was what I received already. I would like an answer with a reason to avoid future issues. These are not the only two I've had returned.

Nomicon 07-02-2016 06:30 PM

Im canadian too, i thought san was in brazil lol.

sad to see you are so broke flip...

XD

Soxson 07-02-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsolla_support (Post 190150)
Hello,
Did you receive any transaction numbers? They should start with 21 and contain 9 digits. We will happy to look into it.

Wait a minute. Who is this guy and why did he suddenly appear now? Is the company literally making support account on game forums?

Xsolla_support 07-02-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipynifty (Post 190151)
Order numbers 217185260 217177617. The answer of it didn't work try again was what I received already. I would like an answer with a reason to avoid future issues. These are not the only two I've had returned.

As we see, you have already contacted us via e-mail. So, to confirm, these two payments were cancelled as duplicate and instantly refunded back to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Xsolla_support 07-02-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soxson (Post 190154)
Wait a minute. Who is this guy and why did he suddenly appear now? Is the company literally making support account on game forums?

Hello, yes, we received mention from this forum and crated an account to check the issue :)

flipynifty 07-02-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsolla_support (Post 190156)
As we see, you have already contacted us via e-mail. So, to confirm, these two payments were cancelled as duplicate and instantly refunded back to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

they were all cancelled. and hours apart. this makes no sense. the first was cancelled as well. obviously it didn't duplicate anything. Like I said it was more than just two.

Yes I contacted you via email after I got no reply on forums at the third or fourth return. The reply I got was to just try again and no reasons at all so I cannot prevent future issues.

Xsolla_support 07-02-2016 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipynifty (Post 190158)
they were all cancelled. and hours apart. this makes no sense. the first was cancelled as well. obviously it didn't duplicate anything. Like I said it was more than just two.

Yes I contacted you via email after I got no reply on forums at the third or fourth return. The reply I got was to just try again and no reasons at all so I cannot prevent future issues.

Your last payment went through, so the issue is fixed.

Glitchless 07-02-2016 10:21 PM

Xsolla_support is confirmed as an actual Xsolla rep.

It appears that they have solved the issue of the cancelled orders. Let us know if you have any other problems.

hotshot64 07-02-2016 10:37 PM

It's pretty cool that Xsolla created an account here, that's dedication.

Smashbros 07-02-2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotshot64 (Post 190168)
It's pretty cool that Xsolla created an account here, that's dedication.

agreed.