Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Player Guides and Help (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Admins and such. (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8200)

ajones 05-23-2010 01:04 PM

Admins and such.

Well I barely knew that Glitchless was a moderator or admin or whatever he is so could someone plox list all of these moderators like that lady whose name starts with an N or that Music person....

I've never heard of any of these ppl...
O.o and could y'all tell me how much of a(n) ___________ they are to ppl please?
.................................................. ................adjective ↑

Revanche 05-23-2010 01:42 PM

Glitchless, also known as Mike: game creator, smites those that don't follow the rules.

Jeff (uses Glitch icon in-game, so u need to mouseover to know who's talking to us from on high), part of Glitchless Inc. They both moderate fairly well, but one of them shows a more prominent sense of humor when speaking to us common folk.

Nikita: moderator, enforces uncivil forums and apparently rules we're not totally informed about. Jury's still out on (her?) quality of work, but at least she stopped spouting that Barney garbage.

That's the mods we have, Music is just a very opinionated player as far as I know, but there are lots of those (this is the Internet, after all). The rules are posted everywhere, follow them and you'll have no troubles. Screenie/report anyone who doesn't if they bother you, just remember to bring a sacrifice (again, this is the Internet, no shortage of virgins).

Melusinenyxie 05-23-2010 01:54 PM

You forgot Admin Flipynifty

flipynifty 05-23-2010 02:32 PM

Bant!

Hunters Bane 05-23-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revanch (Post 85760)
Glitchless, also known as Mike: game creator, smites those that don't follow the rules.

Jeff (uses Glitch icon in-game, so u need to mouseover to know who's talking to us from on high), part of Glitchless Inc. They both moderate fairly well, but one of them shows a more prominent sense of humor when speaking to us common folk.

Mike is the chief forum admin (I guess, unless he is the MIchael listed on the ingame credits)

Jeff is the big cheese, the head honcho. He created all of Nawd and Race War Kingdoms.

flipynifty 05-23-2010 04:20 PM

He also stacks on top of Mike as they are not auras....

AHAHAHHAHA (kidding guys)

Sanlucifer 05-23-2010 04:24 PM

I think Glitchless is Glitchless, Jeff is Jeff, Mike is Mike , Nikita is Nikita and thats all you have to know( actually you dont need to know anything about them at all).

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Just enjoy the game!

-The Walrus.

Middington 05-24-2010 02:37 AM

the walrus?!

Emperor006 05-24-2010 06:19 AM

I am the eggman.

Jon 05-24-2010 02:34 PM

naaanoooooooooooooo

Conqueror 05-25-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanlucifer (Post 85770)
I think Glitchless is Glitchless, Jeff is Jeff, Mike is Mike , Nikita is Nikita and thats all you have to know( actually you dont need to know anything about them at all).

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Just enjoy the game!

-The Walrus.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...-face-palm.jpg

:D

And this one is for you Middy:

behold teh female walrus

http://img.allposters.com/6/LRG/26/2626/DR8MD00Z.jpg

She is checking you out.

:eek:

Middington 05-25-2010 02:20 AM

*****s da **** outta dat bitch*