Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Uncivil or Off Topic (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Death Match s2 (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19056)

Pale 03-07-2016 08:23 AM

Death Match s2

Ghaloen, since you keep dodging me in the arena I call you out to a Death Match. It is all but impossible for one build to beat all others at this stage in the game. Umbra, Beorn aka Thoern, Bambam and Ali are all sore losers that banded together in KCNO to try and beat me. Then, you try to get me to blame myself for this action by saying what a terrible person I am.

Unable to beat me straight up you guys come up with one build that is an anti Blackrider (Umbras Build) build. It can't beat Ghaloen, but you guys q it when Black is in and take Ghal out and other toons out. You take advantage of the low numbers on s2 and manipulate the q. You all have tried to beat me by depriving me of runes, depriving me of mats and and depriving me of crafting. Now through ex-stream account shearing and q manipulation it finally looks like you will beat me.

Ghaloen, as first place player in the arena on s2 surely you should beat the 4th place player in a Death Match ? That is if you deserver your first place spot. If you fight Blackrider in a death match with your current build I will kill you and finish the death match in full HP.

Am sure I will get a tirade of responses from the sure lossier camp. But there is only one response that will that will prove you are not a punk, Death Match me!

Blaze 03-07-2016 08:51 AM

God this thread.like you said one build can't beat everything. So perhaps he can beat everyone but you. And you beat everyone but umbra. Grow up man.It may be shady but getting butthurt so you ask to dm.. Perhaps you should take a nod break. Try to remember it's a GAME.

Qratos 03-07-2016 09:43 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3c/3cfc...60807077a9.jpg

Soxson 03-07-2016 10:39 AM

I remember shadowcock whining how people use more than one build to their advantage. This was after he got rid of his pvp build and then complained that people were beating him in pvp.

Akilthedestroyer 03-07-2016 12:15 PM

W.O.W. Dude... Hats off to you and your whining, none can stand so strong in whining than you, good sir...... WOW. SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!?!

Freakymagic 03-07-2016 12:55 PM

Pale its the price you pay for playing a low player server. Get over it or quit. Constantly complaining/whining because you don't get what you want is not going to help anyone, except maybe those of us that get to laugh at you and your idiotic thoughts.

Zaark 03-07-2016 04:33 PM

I felt sad aswell when people started dodging me when i went dots, but Glitch said that dodging is okay and to move on....
Do what I do, aka be afk and randomly queue in to try and snipe a few people that seems to avoid you.

Glitchless 03-07-2016 06:03 PM

Nothing wrong with a little trash talk. Nodiatis exists in a time where slapping another man in the face with a gauntlet is not met with an outpouring on social media about decorum, tone, civility, micro-aggression, sexism (I mean, why couldn't you have hit a woman?), etc.

hotshot64 03-07-2016 08:51 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2j2x75z.jpg

Strelok 03-07-2016 09:23 PM

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums...hments/488154/

Blaze 03-07-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strelok (Post 187827)

i love you for this post

Akilthedestroyer 03-07-2016 11:51 PM

Lol, now I'm butthurt because I didn't post that sheet!! >.> XD

Pale 03-08-2016 04:53 PM

Where is Ghal the arena dodging orangutan? Come Death Match? If you had an once of manhood you would Death Match me before arenas end. Think of the shame of logging on a toon that had the title of champ and knowing the 4th place finisher could beat you with full HP?

O, thats right, your an arena dodging orangutan, you have no shame.

Blaze 03-08-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pale (Post 187843)
Where is Ghal the arena dodging orangutan? Come Death Match? If you had an once of manhood you would Death Match me before arenas end. Think of the shame of logging on a toon that had the title of champ and knowing the 4th place finisher could beat you with full HP?

O, thats right, your an arena dodging orangutan, you have no shame.

srsly get something better than orangutan :{

Pale 03-08-2016 06:23 PM

would arena dodging buffoon work better ?

Blaze 03-08-2016 07:11 PM

has better ring i guess. so it is an improvement

Tharkas 03-08-2016 07:13 PM

They are playing completely within the confines of the rules. So you sir just need to calm your tits and have a little bit more fun with this game

Qratos 03-09-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tharkas (Post 187848)
They are playing completely within the confines of the rules. So you sir just need to calm your tits and have a little bit more fun with this game

OMG!!! I thought I was the only 1 to say 'calm your tits' irl :D

Pale 03-11-2016 07:50 AM

Sadly, we need to add Umbra to list of arena dodgers. Now that I beat him he just will not fight. I can beat every toon on s2. Blackrider has indeed developed into the best PVP ton on s2. Q up s2 so I can have the title on Black another season as is my rightful place. There is less then 48 hours left in Rush. Umbra do u really want a title you get by running away and not fighting?

Enduir 03-11-2016 08:03 AM

You need to stop sucking your own dick for a bit son.

I mean, there's no fear of you choking on it, but doing it all day long is just not healthy.