Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug & Exploit Reports (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I'm not complaining.....but, (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18159)

LadyGaGya 03-17-2015 07:20 AM

I'm not complaining.....but,
 
1 Attachment(s)
http://i58.tinypic.com/291jfdc.pngI'm not quite sure what is happening here, but I am getting fully healed instantly in arena. Probably due to my extraordinary skill, but just incase I've attached a screen print of it happening. (I can't figure out how to just display it). I'd be happy to e'mail it to you, in fact I will.

Nemesiss 03-17-2015 07:34 AM

that is a heal from a paladin on your right taking the 3,521* self damage

LadyGaGya 03-17-2015 09:23 AM

oh , hi i'm noo

Glitchless 03-17-2015 01:15 PM

The paladin class: not in need of a buff since before they started asking.

Huggles 03-17-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitchless (Post 179753)
The paladin class: not in need of a buff since before they started asking.

They've been asking? I haven't seen anything more serious than OMG I WANNA A PALADIN BUFF NAO or 'What was new patch? Was it paladin buff?'

Blaze 03-17-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyGaGya (Post 179745)
http://i58.tinypic.com/291jfdc.pngI'm not quite sure what is happening here, but I am getting fully healed instantly in arena. Probably due to my extraordinary skill, but just incase I've attached a screen print of it happening. (I can't figure out how to just display it). I'd be happy to e'mail it to you, in fact I will.

.t brooke get less hp. giving over 20k hp through pally ca is wrong :{

Excellence 03-18-2015 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King (Post 179760)
.t brooke get less hp. giving over 20k hp through pally ca is wrong :{

Not as wrong as fake wc on forums

Blaze 03-18-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikolaaa (Post 179772)
Not as wrong as fake wc on forums

nou


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM
Boards live since 05-21-2008

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.