Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   help to bm (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17395)

usaeagle 08-20-2014 11:00 PM

help to bm
 
some to think over with hard hit bm took lot like to change class now may way for full up grade toon that frist class can be change with out reroll give them say 30 days to do so and only work if you frist class is beast master

angamaite 08-21-2014 12:35 AM

support, that would be reasonable, especially if a toon had done a plig.

thepirate 08-21-2014 09:28 PM

that would be reasonable after spending the **** load of cash i dished out on a toon to make it OP to have it turned the joke of nod

i went with what was given and now everything thats being offered as help is obviously nothing i have on or spent good money on that id have to spend more **** load of money to try to re-op myself to maybe hit another brick wall later

i think yes all players that have and are playing main as BM have the OPTION to change their primary class , and yes , im upset with the bomb that was dropped on BMs , if this was something that happened since january patch then should have been some in january instead of people having a false sense accomplishment and spending more money to OP themselfs more to just have it ripped from them

as you can probably understand , IM HUGELY UPSET BY THIS , i have no more desire to spend another penny on this game if everytime people spend good money to just have it ripped off them and i want a primary class change , only other option i see , is quitting the game which i dont want to do but dont want to be taken for a ride

ty and have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!

Qratos 08-22-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepirate (Post 174485)
that would be reasonable after spending the **** load of cash i dished out on a toon to make it OP to have it turned the joke of nod

i went with what was given and now everything thats being offered as help is obviously nothing i have on or spent good money on that id have to spend more **** load of money to try to re-op myself to maybe hit another brick wall later

i think yes all players that have and are playing main as BM have the OPTION to change their primary class , and yes , im upset with the bomb that was dropped on BMs , if this was something that happened since january patch then should have been some in january instead of people having a false sense accomplishment and spending more money to OP themselfs more to just have it ripped from them

as you can probably understand , IM HUGELY UPSET BY THIS , i have no more desire to spend another penny on this game if everytime people spend good money to just have it ripped off them and i want a primary class change , only other option i see , is quitting the game which i dont want to do but dont want to be taken for a ride

ty and have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!


http://33.media.tumblr.com/564e46f81...sf7vo1_400.jpg

jaybee 08-22-2014 04:28 PM

i am in total agrrement of this, but my problems is my secondary class is beastmaster. theres been a lot of time and effort for all bm toons (5 yrs for my toon). to get there toons to where they are right now. may there toons be oped or not. for the bm class to become trash.

Lurkee 08-22-2014 06:04 PM

http://www.nodiatis.com/tops/HighestSoloBossKills.htm

halp glitches, only half the tops lists is BMs now111

Nemesiss 08-22-2014 06:11 PM

i did some timed test between nemesiss and semperfidelis on fungi boss after the fix. both using r5 celerity pots. both killed average between 3-4 minutes with semper being a bit faster. semper other than his quiver is set up gear wise for full dps where as nem is set for a bit of both dps and defense. if i set up nem for full farming dps as in zirco legs/sleeves again id say they would be on equal farming ground but if i added honeybadgers as well no doubt could be the faster farmer. with this new haste gem tho it might even out. far as bm's go now i believe they are on equal farming ground with the rest of melee based players. the only problem i see is pvp area where before was pretty beast for his 11.8k hp. was able to beat most other bm's and hold his own even beat some regen based players, including nem, didnt beat but came pretty close in duels, lack of hp might of been his un doing but he still has the op defense but without the dps or heals as before cant really do much but delay the inevitable.

glitch has said bm's may need something for pvp such as new skills. so is a waiting game to see whats in store, untill then if your heavy into arena may want to switch builds even if temporary, not a terrible thing in the full scheme of things. most of us have spent plenty on our characters no matter the class

hotshot64 08-22-2014 07:41 PM

Everyone makes mistakes, even programmers. Chill out.

Freakymagic 08-23-2014 10:55 AM

A skill was broken It's now fixed. Bm's are now on equal footing. People have invested a lot into being a BM but people have invested JUST as much in other builds. It was not fair to EVERY non bm who spent lots of money and time trying to keep up. I think bms are underpowered in pvp terms now but glitch has said they may need new skills to try and re balance things.

I don't think bm's should get any special treatment just because a skill has been fixed. especially with paird reroll already available.

adino 08-23-2014 12:23 PM

I personally did not see a huge boost in my farming times after the New Years patch so i am not of the opinion that it is when the error occurred. Instead i think it has always been as it was before the "Fix". When something works the same way for years it is not "Broke".... it is a part of the game. Telling people now that it is "Fixed" and expecting them to be glad about it is not realistic. If i have been going to a restaurant and ordering the same meal for years, only to go one day and see the portions have been cut in half, i would rightly be unhappy about the change. If i were then told that now the portion sizes are "Fixed" and that the kitchen crew had wrongly been using larger serving spoons than they should have, I would say it is not my responsibly to go into the kitchen and make sure the staff is doing their jobs correctly.

It is what it is now but for people to say no one should be upset is ridiculous. Glitch has said he will look into it and make adjustments as they see fit. This should not upset people either. If a fix was needed for "Balance" and they were ok with that.... then they should be equally ok with it, if that balance was not reach and some adjustments are needed in the opposite direction. Glitch has said IF... nothing is certain.

All of the responses regarding the fixes should be viewed as feedback and the emotional aspect ignored.... it's the essence of what is being said that is important.

adino 08-23-2014 12:24 PM

That being said.... I would love a grace period for a bm 1st class reroll.... or rather class change.

Jvance 08-24-2014 07:05 PM

Glitch I think this would really be the only way to make this right, stalking never worked as intended. The fix is unprecedented and I think a one time first class change for BM's would be a fair "fix" to the fix.

Master 08-24-2014 08:49 PM

From glitches point of view... IF he compensates BMs for the "mistake" is he to also take back all the profit a BM made while being able to use this "exploit/mistake"? Cause tbh BMs were farming pretty darn fast and selling trophies and or boss farming.

Jvance 08-24-2014 10:32 PM

The losses are far exceeding the gains in this one. That skill never worked the way it was supposed to and now I have what might just be the worst pvp class in the game.

adino 08-25-2014 10:08 AM

Also, it should be noted that BM's were the standard so many of the other classes were buffed to compensate for what no longer exist.... maybe glitch should "Fix" that as well.

Master 08-25-2014 10:17 AM

Id be more upset about the choices of gear that you chose that CANNOT be changed or a Primary class. The fact that LG weapons cant be morphed when so many have invested so much into a certain build just to have it thrown in their face is discouraging. Primary class can "live" with but still disappointing... However getting upset about the unexpected Nerf when people throughout the years have suggested stuff to glitch "including my self at a point" about bms needing to be looked into and it wasn't done back then is just out right wrong. I know people make mistakes and I understand that the Coder is human and will also make those mistakes, but I feel that it should of been seen a long time ago when people are asking him to look into things. BECAUSE it was suggested that he looked into BM and BECAUSE he responded with its ok and wont change, I feel that Permanent things need to be made not so permanent because so many have chose BM for those reasons long ago.

Master 08-25-2014 10:18 AM

To clear that up... I dont think BMs need anything to offset this nerf such as skills and what have you.

But I do think that we should be able to change our primary as well as morphing LG weapons and LG pets to make it right.

adino 08-25-2014 10:26 AM

I agree with ALL lg's being morphed. Would really solve the issue for me. But, the fact that stalking shaped the game for so long and severely impacted All classes should not just be dismissed. The driving factor for so much has been changed..... but like I said. Morphing would satisfy that for me.

Master 08-25-2014 10:40 AM

Its not just bm that has been rendered usless in his current game changes... Tankers as well... Guardians, tacts... Whats the point in being a tanker which farms for crap, cant solo bosses cause no dps and then just gets bypassed in PVP because aoes are flying from every position available? Its a wasted classs now and wasted investment as well. So for that reason I do think all classes not just BM should be able to have a way to change primary rather than the fansy reroll option.

ALL lgs need to be morphable regardless...

adino 08-25-2014 10:52 AM

You can add healers to that list as well. Sad thing is that tanks and healers both have used a bm suit for farming.

With bm woven into the fabric of the game as it is, this fix seems less like a bandaid being ripped of and more like a serrated dagger being removed....

Roeth 08-25-2014 05:10 PM

I don't think any special treatment is needed. BMs had it very nice for a long time, farmed faster than others, made more gold, got stronger ... now the balance has been restored.

BMs can still farm, even while afk - hell, I'm farming Roeth in Redwood while typing this, with Rabid R5, pet haste R5 and sharpened steel R5 in play, while using a Celerity R7 potion. If I can do that, then people with a LOT better gear shouldn't be having any real difficulties at all.

If you suck so bad that you can't cope, even after months (or years) of getting more gold, trophies, etc than others, and having the opportunity to gear up ... well, you just suck, whatever class you're whining about wanting to reroll to.

Jvance 08-25-2014 05:30 PM

Well if you just want to afk farm you make a great point, however some of us had different things in mind that have been killed with this "balance" you speak of.

Jingo 08-25-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roeth (Post 174582)
I don't think any special treatment is needed. BMs had it very nice for a long time, farmed faster than others, made more gold, got stronger ... now the balance has been restored.

BMs can still farm, even while afk - hell, I'm farming Roeth in Redwood while typing this, with Rabid R5, pet haste R5 and sharpened steel R5 in play, while using a Celerity R7 potion. If I can do that, then people with a LOT better gear shouldn't be having any real difficulties at all.

If you suck so bad that you can't cope, even after months (or years) of getting more gold, trophies, etc than others, and having the opportunity to gear up ... well, you just suck, whatever class you're whining about wanting to reroll to.

Your arguments seem to always include a direct insult. You're special.

What about the people who spent a few hundred dollars buying TCs to sell on the AH to purchase the gear for a peer suggested build to better their character in the long run, then two weeks after attaining the last few pieces of said set get "the bandaid" pulled off? Are those people allowed to voice an opinion that might oppose yours?

devil 08-26-2014 02:25 AM

what about the fact that you spent hundreds of dollars buying tcs, join the club i am happy with the latest fix and i was building a bm suit for farming, this fix wont stop me building bm suit either.

Roeth 08-26-2014 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingo (Post 174589)
Your arguments seem to always include a direct insult. You're special.

What about the people who spent a few hundred dollars buying TCs to sell on the AH to purchase the gear for a peer suggested build to better their character in the long run, then two weeks after attaining the last few pieces of said set get "the bandaid" pulled off? Are those people allowed to voice an opinion that might oppose yours?

First off, my 'insult' wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but all of the whiny crybabies in general. If you see it as particularly directed at you, and if the cap fits, however, then feel free to continue to wear it ...

It was your CHOICE to spend that RL cash. Nobody forced you to do it. Now, if you want to go with that 'peer-suggested build', then feel free, but if your peers suggested taking your money out into the back yard and setting fire to it, would you do that too ? Would you want to blame someone else for only having a pile of ash left at the end of it, or would you take responsibility for your own actions ?

This is a GAME. You spend money on it if you WANT to, but the T&Cs make it perfectly clear that you have absolutely no expectations or rights whatsoever. So only spend on it what you can afford to ... well, basically, take into the backyard and set fire to.

If (according to you) you've completed your build/gear, and STILL suck, then I'll stand by my statement : it isn't the class, or the type, that sucks. It's you

Jingo 08-26-2014 12:51 PM

Roeth, don't be a child.

I was merely stating that your argument that BMs have been getting extra gold, drops, trophies for extended periods of time doesn't really pertain to all of those who chose to build a BM. Your reading comprehension skills fail you, daily.

My character does not suck at farming. The only thing different since the change is bosses, I just can't survive if either of my pets miss due to the new (to me) delay between heals.

When I reroll my character (Back into a BM, most likely), I just won't be putting any points into stalking, but I'll also add the haste aura gem to attack/heal that much faster.

You keep putting words in my mouth that haven't come out, and I'm not particularly fond of foreign things entering my mouth.

Tharkas 08-26-2014 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tale (Post 174622)
Would be nice if Glitchy answers on this one.

Support

Fior 08-26-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotshot64 (Post 174508)
Everyone makes mistakes, even programmers. Chill out.

Some players have payed for their mistakes being squelched :P
I think two or three Epic Beast compensate all that period of programming mistake. Is fair.

Better someone skilled search archers too, because i presume an error on archers skills or archers class conception. For example i wonder why my pet has bigger damage then my arrow if my stats is building for bow attack, not for pets attack and my class is Archer, not BM with 205 str, 418 dex and 702 cnc ? And pet skills and archers skill is the same. And i raise str because i see i have better damage from pet then bow. If i mistake i will continue, if not, i will continue also. Is a game anyway.
Is like apple.

Hooker 08-27-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingo (Post 174614)
I'm not particularly fond of foreign things entering my mouth.

lol

its just a game don't get so butt hurt

Qratos 08-27-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingo (Post 174614)

I'm not particularly fond of foreign things entering my mouth.

So what you're saying is foreign things enter your mouth, your just NOT too fond of it happening... hmmmmmm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.