Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Abeltronics
Forgot?

Conversation Between Abeltronics and Lylix1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Lylix1
    08-29-2017 08:28 AM
    Lylix1
    Wow I recall your name. I was thinking of it since been back,but had no idea 2 really look 4 u & was doing other stuff. Wow,you got tired of Nod a yr & a month ago. Too bad I came in too late a while after & not B4 you left.

Sad you left. Lol I am not sure I spoke 2 u in pm,but think may have. I know I saw your name on civil thought. I know u will not see this. I tried 2 return I 2010,but using sane 1 of my lost toon names on the forum.

I could not continue. Since never got 2 register my toons & no device 2 play & do so,I guess their list forever. I lost the notebook with them on it. I tried writing 2 Glitch,but they said they could not find it.

I can't log into the 2010 Forum name. I will keep trrying 2 recover. Also, another name, I also tried on forum & on toon both yrs. Also,now as toons ,with added letters 2 change it a bit & beffiting the toon faces,classes,background,etc.
  2. Lylix1
    08-29-2017 08:20 AM
    Lylix1
    Wow I recall your name. You've been gone a yr & not cone back. Sad you left. Lol I am not sure I spoke 2 u in pm,but think may have. I know I saw your name on civil thought. I know u will not see this. I tried 2 return I 2010,but using same 1 of my lost toon names on the forum.

I could not continue. Since never got 2 register my toons & no device 2 play & do so,I guess their list forever. I lost the notebook with them on it. I tried writing 2 Glitch,but they said they could not find it. I can't log into the 2010 one. I will keep on trying.